Home English News DOSH To Probe Cause Of Building Collapse

DOSH To Probe Cause Of Building Collapse

132
0
SHARE

a30880bf4e95caeb5ed5e64911289724

Sandakan, Nov 7 – The Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH) will carry out investigations into the collapse of a double-storey building under construction in Mile 6 near here, yesterday.

Its Sandakan chief, Jinurah Sintian said DOSH had already received a report on the incident from the contractor involved this morning.

DOSH personnel had also visited the scene of the incident today, he told Bernama.

Wireman Mustafa Mustamin, 20, was buried alive when the second floor of a building gave way at 5.45pm.

The body of Mustafa Mustamin, 20, was retrieved from the rubble by firemen at 10.23pm.

Bernama

Comments