Kuala Lumpur – The High Commission of India, Kuala Lumpur is inviting applications from Malaysian students of Indian origin pursuing full-time courses in Universities, Colleges, Polytechnics and other Institutions in Malaysia for one-time financial assistance from the ‘Indian Scholarship & Trust Fund (ISTF)’. The last date to apply for the ISTF has been extended till 04.08.2017.
Who are eligible:
- Students pursuing full-time Diploma and Bachelor courses in Universities, Colleges, Polytechnics and Institutions in Malaysia may apply for the scholarship in the prescribed format, which is available at the following link: http://indianhighcommission.com.my/Pdf/ISTF-Appln-Form-2017-18.pdf
- Students meeting above criteria may send their applications with required enclosures by post at the following address:
High Commission of India,
Education Wing (ISTF Scholarship),
Level 28, Menara 1 Mon’t Kiara,
No. 1, Jalan Kiara, Mon’t Kiara,
50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03 6205 2350 ext 203.
- Only one student from a family may apply for financial assistance from the ISTF in 2017-18.
Applications received after 04.08.2017 will not be considered for evaluation.
Who are not eligible:
- Students pursuing Masters and higher level courses
- Students pursuing part-time courses
- Past recipients of financial assistance from ISTF
Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview in September 2017 and those found suitable, would be awarded financial assistance in October 2017.