The High Commission of India is inviting applications from interested Malaysian nationals who wish to pursue the following courses under the AYUSH Scholarship Scheme 2021-22:
(i) Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery (BAMS) [5 ½ years]
(ii) Bachelor of Siddha Medicine & Sciences (BSMS) [5 ½ years]
(iii) Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS) [5 ½ years]
(iv) Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine & Surgery (BHMS) [5 ½ years]
(v) Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Yoga
(vi) Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Yoga Shastra
(vii) Postgraduate (PG) in Ayurveda
(viii) Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Ayurveda
(ix) Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Yoga
2. The application form should be filled online and submitted on the ‘A2A Scholarship’ portal (http://a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in), by 30 September 2021.
3. Eligibility: For the Bachelor courses, the applicant must have completed any one of the qualifications given below, and should be fluent in English:
b. A Levels
c. International Baccalaureate (IB)
d. American High School Diploma
e. 2 years of South Australian Matriculation (SAM)
f. 2 years of Canadian Pre-University (CPU), or
g. Any other qualification which is equivalent to 12th standard in India.
4. For the BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, and BHMS courses, the applicant must have taken Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at the qualifying level examination. For the PG/ PhD courses, the applicant must have completed the relevant Bachelor/ PG courses, respectively.
5. The scholarship provides for Tuition fee, Living Allowance, Contingent Grant, House rent Allowance, and Airfare. Kindly note that submission of application is not an assurance of admission. The candidates are expected to comply with admission formalities and procedures of the respective college/ university in India.
6. For more information, contact the Education Wing, High Commission of India, Kuala Lumpur. (Tel: 03 4024 1010 ext 465, E-mail: email@example.com)
Join us on our Telegram channel for more news and latest updates:https://t.me/selliyal
மேலும் கூடுதலான அண்மையச் செய்திகளைத் தெரிந்து கொள்ள எங்களின் Telegram (டெலிகிராம்) குறுஞ்செயலி இணைப்பில் இணைந்திருங்கள்: https://t.me/selliyal