Invitation for applications for financial assistance from the Indian Scholarship & Trust Fund (ISTF) – 2021-22
Kuala Lumpur : The High Commission of India, Kuala Lumpur is inviting applications from Malaysian students of Indian origin pursuing full-time courses in Universities, Colleges, Polytechnic and other Institutions in Malaysia for a one-time financial assistance from the ‘Indian Scholarship & Trust Fund (ISTF)’.
2. Eligibility criteria:
● Students pursuing full-time Diploma and Bachelor courses in Universities, Colleges, Polytechnics and Institutions in Malaysia may apply for the scholarship in the prescribed format, which is available at the following link: https://hcikl.gov.in/pdf/ISTF-Appln-Form-2021-2022.pdf
● Only one student from a family may apply for financial assistance from the ISTF in 2021-22.
● Past recipients of the ISTF may not re-apply.
3. Students meeting above criteria may send their applications along with the required enclosures by post at the following address:
High Commission of India,
Education Wing (ISTF Scholarship),
Level 1, Wisma HRIH Lotus, 442, Jalan Pahang, Setapak, 53000 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +60 3 4024 1010 ext 465.
Applications received after 31.01.2022 will not be considered for evaluation.
4. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and those found eligible would be awarded financial assistance from the ISTF.